What We Do
LESTA brings a wide range of services to local and regional communities. Listed below is a sampling of the Programs we have available:
- Educational and Entertainment Services
- Bilingual Musical Theatre Classes, Workshops, Shows
* Spanish through the Arts for ADULTS & SR. Citizens
- Novelas For Niños: Bilingual RADIO Plays, for/with Kids
- Theatre Tools in the Schools
- Private Tutoring - both Traditional Textbook related & Conversation
- In ESL - English as a Second Language, all ages, levels
- In Spanish - all ages, focus on Conversation
- Presentations at Community Organization Board meetings
- We can come and give a 5 minute, 15 minute or 30 minute presentation
about LESTA at your organization’s Board Meeting, free of charge.
- Teacher Training Workshops
Pronunciation Practice Scenes/Songs/Games & Stories at UPN Universidad Pedagogico Nacional
in Mazatlan, Mexico. March 2012. 3 groups of University ESL Language Teachers
- The Arts in Education – general
- Specialized Theatre, Music and/or Dance Workshops
- Specialized Plastic Arts Workshops, including Mask Making, Puppets
- Community Development Project
- Handicapped organizations
- Hospitals, Physical & Mental Health projects
- Crime Prevention – Law Enforcement, Police organizations
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse programs
- Ecology and Environmental Improvement projects
Return to top >>
LESTA publishes copy-written scripts and books promoting Bi-lingual language learning and cultural understanding. Contact Us for complete lists or samples. Custom scripts and novellas can also be written for specific programs or events.
"Action Games … 101 Fun Ways to Practice English Grammar" published 1993 and 2004 by Editorial Delti, Mexico D.F. ISBN #: 9686820140 | Visit Website >>
"Pronunciation Practice Scenes/Songs/Games & Stories" (c) 2012 by Cyndi Turtledove. Available via L.E.S.T.A. from August 30, 2012.
Bilingual Musical Theatre Scripts for Children & Adults. Book of 14 Bilingual Plays (c) 2012 by C.T.
Novelas For Niños: Bilingual RADIO Plays for/with Kids
Return to top >>